Saturday, August 23, 2008

Meal Planning: 8/22 - 8/29 (post Fay)

So, it's a good week for tomato lovers at my local grocery store. Which makes me excited to try out a couple of recipes this week. I had them "almost" licked a few weeks ago. It's time for another round.

Friday: Something yummy whenever I get hungry as the husband is off preparing for football season (he officiates high school football).

Saturday: CHILDREN FREE PARTY!

No, I'm not at all excited to hang with adults for the evening.

Sunday: Roasted Portobello mushroom bruschetta

Monday: Something out of the freezer for the husband as I tutor.

Tuesday: Stuffed portobello mushrooms.

Wednesday: Leftovers for the husband as I tutor again.

Thursday: Tomato Orange Soup with bread. Cook up some chickpeas for Friday

Friday: Something yummy with some chickpeas. Curried? Asian style?

This week I only have $84 to spend. Can I do it? :)

0 comments: