Wednesday, September 3, 2008

New Photos of my Tropical Crunch Muffins

So, a very nice reader named Dan recently tried my Tropical Crunch Muffins, from an old post of mine. I have been tossing photos up at photograzing lately, so some of my older creations are getting reborn.

I wanted to make sure everyone gets a chance to go look at his beautiful photos of the process:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bephf/sets/72157607081476952/

Thanks, Dan - for your GOOD EATS!

Oh - and for yesterday's recipe - all interested parties should note the correction I made. I missed the "2" in 3.25 cups of warm water. Whoops! This is why I'm not launching satelites for NASA. Whatever the case, I corrected it today, so the post is fine as it stands.

1 comments:

Just Cook It said...

Hi Hollee, thanks for leaving such a lovely message on the blog. And to think, the humble chickpea can conjour up such a great response.

the Muffins look great!