Monday, September 1, 2008

Meal Plan for 8/30 - 9/4

First of all, I know I said that I wasn't going to buy anything this weekend. However, my loving husband pointed out that anything purchased this weekend wouldn't be posted until Tuesday. Which means I could do the monthly stocking run this weekend - and not be considered over budget. Moreover, the husband did our budget for the last month - and - we stayed within our food budget for the first time in a LONG time. Whee!

I'm only going through Wednesday this week because a hurricane will be off our coast Friday morning. Not sure how that will effect us, but I'll consider Thursday and Friday when/if I have power! We've got plenty of pantry food, so I will be able to whip together something in a hurry if we're up and functioning.

Saturday - Family bowling night and out to dinner. I meant to bring my camera to review a local favorite, but forgot. Next time!

Sunday - Tomato Orange Soup and Bread

Monday - Stuffed Green Peppers (I tutor, but have the say off so I can get dinner on the table).

Tuesday - Quinoa Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms

Wednesday - Leftovers/whatever (I tutor). There's going to be plenty of food available for everyone, so I'm not too concerned.

0 comments: