Monday, July 21, 2008

Stay tuned...

Okay, I will admit. I am not taking my daily photos.

Bad foodie.

I am however, enjoying the culinary plethora that IS the Pacific Northwest. I've taken LOTS of pictures of much of my food time here. I forgot my camera for the Farmer's Market, but there is another one on Wednesday so we will try for that.

I have pictures of wild salmon, of which I've had cooked many different ways. There's been fresh berries, cherries picked straight from my parent's tree, a fabulous restaurant that I wish I could pack up and take home with me, an amazing tour that I can't wait to try in the evening, cooking classes that I am chomping at the bit to check out...I could go on and on....

What I don't have, is my USB cable to get the pictures onto the computer.

So.

You will have to wait.

0 comments: